It Can Always Be Better

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Interact with your Photoshop Instuctor HERE!

Sorry, due to lack of participation, we are no longer offering this workshop.  However, you can hire Eric for one-on-one instruction or get the best of both worlds with the Photo Restoration Basics video course.

Did you know that I am hold a no-charge online workshop to help you retouch and restore your photographs? Every Saturday morning I am at your service. You can chat online as we air live. I'll take any questions about photo retouching, restoration and color correction. I also do demonstrations.

What's even better is that you can watch any of my past shows and workshops through an on-demand library. Just scroll through the list below and choose the one that interest you.

Please tune in a spread the word.

No comments:

PGX Blog Archive

Learn about Photo Restoration and Adobe Photoshop Here