It Can Always Be Better

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Will Teach Photo Restoration For Money!

Since 2001, I've helped hundreds of folks from all kinds of backgrounds learn how to preserve and restore their family photographs.

Libraries, genealogical societies and schools. I've been to many. There are many more to visit.

I've got some good information and lots of experience to back it up. I'm just a student. I've learned everything I know from others and my own years as a professional retoucher. Why not bring me to your organization? My rates are fare. My demands are little and I hardly need any food!

For more information about my speaking services, please visit the Genealogical Speakers Guild for details.

If you want me as your personal teacher, you'll really like my Photo Restoration And Retouching Foundations Video Course!

No comments:

PGX Blog Archive

Learn about Photo Restoration and Adobe Photoshop Here