It Can Always Be Better

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FGS 2011 Conference Videos by Eric Basir of Photo Grafix University

My first national conference as a speaker was fantastic. I was able to share critical information about photo restoration to a very eager audience. All three workshops were jammed. We took many questions at my booth.

Unfortunately, I caught a mild cold after the first day and almost lost my voice. No one would've known, but I had a real hard time getting through it all. However, thanks to my awesome wife, we covered all the bases. In 10+ years of being at genealogy conferences, I also finally got a chance to attend some sessions!

Below are the three workshops. If you missed them or would like to review them, you can do so here at no charge:







Eric runs Photo Grafix, a humble photo-retouching studio in Evanston, Illinois (USA). He's taught hundreds through the methods of his Photo Restoration Basics course. If he doesn't know the answer, he won't rest until he finds it. Eric Basir is at your service: With each "Ask The Retoucher" article, he'll help you successfully tackle your digital photographic problems. 

Join the Photo Grafix University email list for cost-saving specials on our unique educational materials.

No comments:

PGX Blog Archive

Learn about Photo Restoration and Adobe Photoshop Here