It Can Always Be Better

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Five Reasons Why You Need My Photoshop Course

After teaching Photoshop Basics for many years in the classroom, I knew I had to make a version for those who could not travel to Evanston, IL (USA) or had busy schedules. Within 2 years, I made it happen. To this day, I'm still selling the Photo Restoration Basics course. If you don't own this course, here's five reasons why you might need it.

1. True to the Test of Time: My Photo Restoration Basics course cannot be obsolete, no matter what version of Photoshop is released. That is, I teach you concepts and and tools that are fundamental in digital photo editing, regardless of software or hardware. Buy it today and use it in ten or more years. The rules remain. Most books and courses you can get are based on new features of the latest version released and you need to keep purchasing new ones to keep up.

2. Real-World Experience: The teacher in the videos, me, works full-time as a professional photo retoucher. I work with Photoshop every day and I teach it on a regular basis to hundreds of people each year. This course is completely built from a very real and very successful classroom setting.

3. Digital Overload: More people have more digital and scanned photos than they can handle. Every picture needs some work. It's overwhelming. We become overwhelmed when we lack skills. When you finish my course, you will have the skills and confidence to work on those pictures. 

4. Price: The value of my course is tremendous. Whether you are just a hobbyist, a genealogist or considering a business in photo restoration, everything you learn from Chapter 1 to Chapter 10, you will save 2 or 3 times the amount you would pay for multiple books and classroom sessions (not including travel expenses).

5. Simple 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: After a two-week examination of the course, you can send it back (at your expense) and I'll refund you 100% via check or Paypal (depending on how you paid for it). As long as everything is in the same condition I sent it to you, you have my word. No questions asked.

Learn more about how to order your Photo Grafix University Photo Restoration Basics Course here.

No comments:

PGX Blog Archive

Learn about Photo Restoration and Adobe Photoshop Here