It Can Always Be Better

Monday, April 2, 2012

Advanced Photo Restoration Workshop May 9th at NGS 2012

I have fond memories of Cincinnati and the gracious volunteers and staff of the Ohio Genealogical Society which has hosted me three other times since 2005. This time around I'm going as a first-timer under the National Genealogical Society (NGS) annual conference.

I'm only doing one class—an advanced level class. It is scheduled for May 9, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. for the Photos Track (session #W155) See the NGS conference website for registration and other information.

The NGS conference is BIG. If you're in town, interested in preserving your family history, or a fan of regional history, this is the place to be May 9 through 12.

This may also be the final workshop I teach that requires traveling long-distance. After this one, I plan to stay put in the Chicago area. That could change, but times are changing and we need to cut back on pollution when traveling. I also can't stand being away from my wife's cooking (smile).

So if you want to attend a workshop after May 2012, be sure to keep up with my local Chicago area appearances. Join the Photo Grafix email newsletter to receive notices about such workshops.

No comments:

PGX Blog Archive

Learn about Photo Restoration and Adobe Photoshop Here