It Can Always Be Better

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ups and Downs

Lazy Man Watching TV
© Photographer: Eric Basir | Agency: Dreamstime.com
At times I wonder if my services are still relevant. On the other hand, there are times when I feel my Photo Restoration Basics Course is the salvation for humanity. It certainly doesn't help keep up the momentum when I'm doing less workshops and spending more time building up another business called Black Rhino Illustration (you'll find over 2,000 illustrations I made being sold by agencies around the world).

So if you're wondering why I don't make as many new articles and videos as I used to, that is the reason. My hopes are to have 10,000 illustrations on the market. When I reach that goal, I want to go back to focusing most of my time on Photo Grafix.

Meanwhile, all of my videos, books and articles are still relevant—and fundamental. If you want the basics, hang out at the Photo Grafix University YouTube Channel. Moreover, if you join the Photo Grafix email newsletter, you'll have access to some really great deals on my Photo Restoration Basics Course and other items.

No comments:

PGX Blog Archive

Learn about Photo Restoration and Adobe Photoshop Here