It Can Always Be Better

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Document Restoration Class for CAGGNI Video

I had alot of fun last month at the Schaumburg Public Library. However, the students had the most fun. Talking about document restoration with Adobe Photoshop Elements uncovered and resolved many subtle mysteries behind common problems.

This 90 minute presentation is online for all to view free of charge. As with many of my presentations, this covers previous material, however the bulk of it is different in that I deal with very specific documents given to me by the students.

You may download the syllabus for a small fee on my Lulu.com page.

To learn more about document restoration, please purchase or rent the digital download of Photo Restoration Tutorial #009: Document Restoration.



No comments:

PGX Blog Archive

Learn about Photo Restoration and Adobe Photoshop Here